Customize on-chain actions-based achievements
- 1.Select a collection you've created.
- 2.Click on "Create achievement" on the right.
- 3.Filled out the required information, name, description, image, and CTA link. 💡Note: you're customizing an on-chain-actions-based achievement, meaning all addresses that fulfilled the criteria can claim this achievement. For example, the illustration below shows anyone who claimed 1+ Metopia achievements can claim this one.
- 4.Click on "Next," and choose "Customize" as the entry. Fill out the smart contract information as the on-chain action source. Note💡: If the contract language is a bit tough for you, try the sample source shown in the picture below. It refers to the "Mint" action on the MetoBadge smart contract. Contract address: "0x976D657aa6492f6508E154D084c5A60d0411d2fc" Action: "Mint" Criteria: "Address from" Rules: "1 action1>=1"
- 5.Click on "Next" and you can flexibly choose to attach some points to this achievement.
- 6.Click on "create" on the bottom and confirm the transaction, then an achievement is created successfully.