Create a Discord-Role-based achievement
- 1.Select a collection you've created.
- 2.Click on "Create achievement" on the right.
- 3.Filled out the required information, name, description, image, and CTA link. 💡Note: this is a Discord-role-based achievement, meaning all certain role owners of the selected Discord server can claim this achievement.
- 4.Click on "Next," choose "Discord role" as the entry, authorize the access, and select the right Discord server and roles. 💡Note: For first use, you have to authorize Metopia to access your Discord information.
- 5.Click on "Next" and you can flexibly choose to attach some points to this achievement.
- 6.Click on "create" on the bottom and confirm the transaction, then an achievement is created successfully.