Metopia Raffle is where projects and communities are able to empower all contribution recordings in a more accurate way. Our raffle allows community operators to set eligibility rules according to the members' contribution history. Specifically, the optional rules include three aspects: discord roles, activities in governance, and loyalty to products (interaction frequency & asset holding status).
On the product end, projects will be given the option of setting the Raffle entries through public or private entries.
a) Public Entries.
- Where the event is open to all users.
b) Private Entries.
- Specified NFT Holders: After providing the contract address, Raffle creators are able to filter through more options:
- Option 1 is to specify Raffle entrants through specific traits and/or metadata.
- Option 2 is to specify Raffle entrants through Holding Periods of the NFT.
- Discord Roles:
- Only specified Discord roles are allowed to enter the Raffle. This is encouraged for token-based communities and/or communities that operate through off-chain activities.
P.S. We recommend projects that want to create raffles for their community through token holders and/or NFT holders to set their requirements to Private, as this does not allow non-asset holders to join.